3 generations …
Ever since grandfather Vandebroek founded the company in 1947, carpentry has been our greatest strength. Back then, we manufactured many doors, windows and stairs, but also complete interiors.
Between the 1970s and 1990s, Vandebroek started to focus more and more on shop fitting. In the following years, hospitals and pharmacies were added to our portfolio. Today, our activities include carpentry, interior design, and total finishing for a wide variety of vertical markets.
Why we do what we do? Why we push ourselves to the limit? And why we are so critical of ourselves? Well, they say it must be out of passion, out of respect for our customers and out of the love we have for carpentry.
However, we think there’s more to it. It goes much further than that. For us, it is part of who we are. It defines us. It’s embedded in our soul. And it’s exactly that soul that gives shape to your project. It makes your interior truly stand out. And it speaks to the imagination. That feeling is exactly what drives us.
… identical values
For over 30 years, our customers know we are there for them. Because we don’t beat around the bush, and we value their opinion and vision. Because we keep on delivering the same high quality standards. Because we prioritize creativity.
When working with Vandebroek, you can always count on:
- A professional, honest and confidential approach
- Passion for your project, from design to installation
- Appetite for challenges, without any compromise
- The ease of a one-stop-shop thanks to our internal know-how
- Detailed and transparent quotations
- High-quality finishing and smooth execution of works
- Made-to-measure results taking away all of your concerns
"Interior Enthousiasts since 1947"